Thursday, 18 September 2014
0 comments

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars PC Download


Direct Download (100% Working Link)

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars PC Download

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars Free PC Game

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars is an adventure game where a 35 year old astrobiologist name Rachel Manners is chosen to embark the secrets of the solar system and its planets. Her only companions are J.U.L.I.A., the space probe’s artificial intelligence and Mobot.The game has puzzles to solve and secrets to uncover in a given six planets.Will they together discover the hidden truths and accomplish the mission which is given to her?

Game Information

Title: J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: CBE Software s.r.o.
Publisher: CBE Software s.r.o.
Release Date: Sep 12, 2014

Screenshots

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars gameplay
J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars screenshotsJ.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars review

 Minimum System Requirements

OS: Vista
Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz or higher
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Minimum resolution: 1280×720 with at least 128 MB VRAM accelerated card
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard (Mandatory) 



J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars PC Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 Seconds Close
 
Toggle Footer
Top