Saturday, 31 May 2014
0 comments

A Story About My Uncle PC


Direct Download (100% Working Link)

A Story About My Uncle PC Download

 A Story About My Uncle Download


The story of the game is about a boy whose uncle is lost and he is searching him.On the way in his search, he finds himself in a world where the things and sceneries are so different that he never expect the world like this. His uncle unique inventions are with him that will help him to find his uncle back.

Game Information

Title: A Story About My Uncle
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer: Gone North Games
Publisher: Coffee Stain Studios
Release Date: May 28, 2014

Screenshots

A Story About My Uncle release

A Story About My Uncle review

A Story About My Uncle screenshots

Minimum System Requirement

OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equal at 1.6GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, SM 3.0-compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit


A Story About My Uncle PC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook

Please wait..10 Seconds Close
 
Toggle Footer
Top